Basil Herb Butter
This recipe is simple to make and makes a wonderful accompaniment to steak, corn on the cob, breads, and anything else that tastes great with basil! You can use other fresh herbs from your garden or grocery too! This recipe works well with thyme, oregano, rosemary, lavender, and more!
IMPORTANT NOTE: This recipe is for the 1 and 2-cup Herbal Chef Butter Makers. If using the large Herbal Chef Butter Infuser, you can quadruple this recipe’s ingredients to ensure the minimum fill level is reached.
- ¼ cup basil leaves, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- Place chopped basil leaves and garlic in the bottom of the Herbal Chef Butter Infuser.
- Add butter, lemon juice, salt, and sugar to the bottom of the Infuser.
- Place unit on stove top and follow directions.
- The Chef
- 8 oz. airtight, dark glass bottle or jar
- 7 Vanilla Beans
- 1 Cup brown liquor canna tincture
CAUTION: Alcohol is highly flammable and could cause injury or death. Never use near open flame, natural gas or propane burner, or permit smoking around the extract. Store extract at room temperature in cool, dry place away from direct light.
Slice vanilla beans in half long ways. Place in glass jar. Pour in canna tincture, completely submerging the vanilla beans. Shake once or twice a week for about 8 weeks for full flavor.
- The Chef
Brownie BombsThis is an old-fashioned scratch recipe for the best ewey-gooey kind brownies ever.
- 1¼ C (237mL) unsweetened cocoa
- ½ C cannabutter (room temperature)
- ½ C vegetable shortening (room temperature)
- 4 eggs
- 1¾ C white sugar
- ½ C flour
- 1½ C chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
- 2 tsp espresso powder (optional)
- 2 tsp vanilla dream*
- 1 tsp salt
- Heat oven to 325°.
- Grease 9x13” pan, line with parchment paper, grease parchment paper.
- Cream butter, shortening, cocoa, and espresso powder together on medium speed. When smooth, beat in eggs, one at a time, at low speed. Add vanilla gorilla .
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, sugar and salt. Whisk to combine. Add to cocoa butter and stir until just blended.
- Pour batter into baking dish. Bake 30-35 minutes. Do not overbake. Brownie Bombs should be gooey. Let cool, remove from pan, and cut into bars.
* For a lighter THC experience, substitute vanilla extract for vanilla gorilla.
- The Chef