This is an old-fashioned scratch recipe for the best ewey-gooey kind brownies ever.
- 1¼ C (237mL) unsweetened cocoa
- ½ C cannabutter (room temperature)
- ½ C vegetable shortening (room temperature)
- 4 eggs
- 1¾ C white sugar
- ½ C flour
- 1½ C chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
- 2 tsp espresso powder (optional)
- 2 tsp vanilla dream*
- 1 tsp salt
- Heat oven to 325°.
- Grease 9x13” pan, line with parchment paper, grease parchment paper.
- Cream butter, shortening, cocoa, and espresso powder together on medium speed. When smooth, beat in eggs, one at a time, at low speed. Add vanilla gorilla .
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, sugar and salt. Whisk to combine. Add to cocoa butter and stir until just blended.
- Pour batter into baking dish. Bake 30-35 minutes. Do not overbake. Brownie Bombs should be gooey. Let cool, remove from pan, and cut into bars.
* For a lighter THC experience, substitute vanilla extract for vanilla gorilla.
- The Chef